Thursday, December 13, 2007

am i crazy or is it just jason

This is really random but last night haley fell fast asleep on the couch with out me having a chance to brush her teeth. Its happened before so i just get the safe to swallow tooth paste and do it while she is asleep. I tried to do it last night and jason was like "nooooo let the poor girl sleep". I argued my case for a while but in the end he talked me out of it....... untill he got in the shower! I just had to do it! I thought of all that she ate that day and it was eating away at me as fast as the sugar was eating at her teeth! Am i crazy or is it just jason?

1 comments:

Carrie said...

you're crazy. hahaha just kidding. No, I totally relate to this craziness. I'm not so crazy about Benson's teeth but with my own I'm seriously obsessive. Even if i'm beyond tired or on my death bed I cannot fall asleep if my teeth aren't brushed. Boys just don't have crazy hygiene issues like girls do. Good job, Amanda. :)