Tuesday, July 8, 2008

mourning my loss

Today is a very sad and frustrating day. My poor camera that is just barely a year old is broken! I set it on top of the refrigerator to keep it safe from the kids. Apparently it wasnt safe from clumsy ole me. somehow i managed to make it fall off while i was looking for something. It hit the counter then bounced onto the floor. It was in its case so i didnt even look to see if it had survived its fall until i went to capture an adorable moment that haley and maddy were having and the whole screen is shot out. BOOOOO I am so bummed i have to go buy a new one. This one was so good to me. Im in mourning

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Ohhhh sad! I HATE it when i accidentally do dumb stuff. I definitely feel better when i do it though, because if Ben were to do it I would be mad at him! hahahaha I hope you find a good one. You should the camera you want and then check Amazon.com for prices. You can get cameras for pretty cheap there.