Thursday, November 13, 2008

the girls got O.C.D

Last night Haley wanted to watch the cat in the hat. So i let her. About 20 min into the movie she is running into the living room crying hysterical. Sobbing so hard i couldn't make out what she was saying. After calming her down she tells me how the cat in the hat is making a big mess!! We have our laugh and tell her the cat will clean it up soon, just watch and see. About ten min later i hear her in the room crying some more. I go see what the problem is and the screen is still showing the cat destroying the hat. Haley says " mommy this is ridiculous! put it in the yard sale for the other kids. The cat is making a mess and the mommy will be upset. This movie is not my favorite." I found it HILARIOUS that she got upset over a messy house. I love this quality in her. Jason says I'm damaging her. I beg to differ.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

HAHAHAHAHA Oh that is great. You need to come mary poppins my kids or something so they can be like this. I hope it lasts when she is a teenager.