Thursday, December 11, 2008

Warner robins parade

Only in the south you will see a float like this.
jason and maddy enjoying the parade
Haley waving her heart out
me and my girl

Just to let you know, this months blog entries will likely be all about things we are doing to celebrate Christmas. If its super annoying i understand completely! lol Any who, last weekend we went to the parade as we have done for the last two Christmases that we have lived here in GA. I guess you can call it a tradition. We had much fun sitting out there in the cold yelling merry Christmas to all the local beauty queens and businesses. Maddy wanted to run out into the street right along with them on a few occasions and haley sat still on her blanket making sure everyone saw her wave. Then we were off to Bojangles for some breakfast. YUM... What a fun day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

BOJANGLES!!! I forgot about that. hahaha I'm glad your back in the land of blueberry biscuits (that's the place right?). I've never heard of a Christmas parade but that's fun. Do they throw candy? I don't like parades unless they throw candy.

mandakay said...

lol yea some floats throw candy