Wednesday, January 14, 2009

can ya hear me now?

I discovered my poor Haley is deaf in her right ear. We were listening to my mp3 player and she said she wanted to listen to "iron man" song. (I know , completely out of character for girly princess haley to listen to Black Sabbath right?) So i put up on headphone to her right ear and she said she couldn't hear it.. I turn up the volume.... still nothing. Then i put it up to her left ear and she named the song. We tried this several times with different song and still the same outcome. Crazy right? I know its not really a big deal but it still kinda worries me. We got an app, coming up and we will see what the verdict is.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

yikes! That's kinda scary. I hope they figure out what's going on!

Carrie said...

Hey, are you still around? You should just know that ben's mom sent us a bunch of lost seasons and now we're addicted again! Ahhh it's so good!