Monday, July 27, 2009

Warning!!! Another blog about Twilight

I'm sure for the next few months this blog will be all about my twilight party. I'm obsessed and its scary. I think my calling is party planning because it just gets me all giddy inside. Ive been on the hunt for all things twilight related without spending a whole lot of money. I found these really pretty red and white parrot tulips online for 7.99 per stem plus shipping. That's way to high for me so i checked out Hobby lobby and found plain white tulips. They were only 2.99 each on sale for 50% off. SCORE. So i just brushed them with red paint and i think they are pretty close to the new moon book cover. I also found these cardboard coasters in the dollar spot at target. There were 12 coasters for only a buck. So i cut twilight characters out of magazines and had Jason laminate them at work. They turned out pretty cool too. At www.bellaanedward.com they have bookmarks you can print, so i did that to give as favors.


0 comments: