Thursday, November 8, 2007

Haley the binki bandit


Haley my darling daughter......such a wonderful child......so smart.... so kind... but for the LOVE she is testing me so much the past couple of weeks. Back talking, not listening, and the dang binks! Ever since we brought maddy home its been a battle. she was so addicted at one point but it wasnt to hard to break her from them.. and now she is a full on addict. she cries like she has been hurt is she is caught with one and it is taken away. I try not to have them laying around but most of the time she will just go right up to her sister even if she is asleep and get it out of her mouth!! GRR. so i think maddy is going to have to be broken from them really soon because i cant have a 3 and a half year old girl with a bink! Another dilemma we are facing is her sleeping in her own bed. this is our fault in the first place but its so hard to break her from our bed. Dont get me wrong im not saying she is a devil child. 9 times out of 10 she is an angel, but the few issues we have.... need to change for my sanity!! Its sad to say but right now i have a three year old running the stobaugh house! pray for us! lol

1 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a hilarious picture. Ben says that he bets Brown is addicted to smoking again too. :) Raising kids is so much harder than people think! Benson runs our house too. My favorite is when he shouts, "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!!" hahaha best of luck to you. I don't know what I'm doing either. :)