Wednesday, November 7, 2007

just waiting

I went to the doctor the other day and all is well. Im gaining weight kinda fast so i better slow down! We find out what the sex is on the 20th and cant wait. Our name for a girl will be Peyton. and for a boy ... well... jason is so stubborn and doesnt like ANYTHING i like so we are still talking that one out. He likes parker... i like brody.... Who knows at this point. Im praying for a boy tho..... but if i have another girl then ill just have a cheerleading squad now wont i? lol

1 comments:

Carrie said...

hahaha good luck with that... When it comes time again for another baby I am going to pray every day it is a girl and then laugh when it is another boy. Maybe I am creating the football team for your cheer squad. Ps. I like brody but I REALLY like Parker. :) you're welcome, jason. :)