Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the painting is done

jason working so hard painting the dinning room


Finally we can start hanging pictures . The painting is all done. well, besides the touch ups here and there. It turned out really great. I really need to add some color to the room though. Right now it looks like a giant bowl of oatmeal. My walls are tan and so are my couches. I would post pictures right now of the house but i cant pull myself to show the disaster area! I will soon. They worked so hard painting. My inlaws got here at noon on saturday and they worked until 11 that night. Then they came back in the morning for another two hours to work. It was really a big help. I was able to just go shopping with my mother in law and that was super awesome. she loves to spend money and she bought me lots of goodies!! shes great. Its better then working all day long! I really hope i can get everything done before the baby arrives. At least most of it.......

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh your house is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so jealous! I can't believe you own such a beautiful place. Wow. Now get to work on your zucchini patch. They will need to go in May. :)