Saturday, March 1, 2008

so much work

no i havent fallen off the face of the earth... ive been cleaning!! i am far to fat to be doing this much work! lol Jason thinks im crazy but i keep telling him that im lucky if i can get one box packed a day! I have to much to do on and regular day let alone trying to move too! So thats what ive been up to... and after we close on the 5th, i have to clean that house and unpack our stuff. FUN :( Haley doesnt understand why i keep taking her stuff and putting it in boxes. she knows we are going to a new house but she is not happy about seeing her things disapear into boxes. she goes into meltdown mode. Anyway. ill be back soon... with lots of pics of the new house....

1 comments:

Carrie said...

wow I can't believe you are really moving into your OWN house. How fun! I wish I could be there to help you. That's insane that you are packing and cleaning in your current state. You are amazing! I'll keep checking daily, but don't get too stressed about not posting. I can be patient, I swear. Good luck you two!