Thursday, June 26, 2008

Poo..... there really is no better title

so i was on the phone with my brother chatting away about potty training. I was saying i didnt think maddy was ready just yet because she gets mad when i put her on the potty. I dont want to push her into it. I was saying i was glad i didnt force haley into it because she hasnt had an accident yet .Just as i was saying all this haley runs into the room saying "she pooped on the couch mommy. Its so horribel. Its so stinky". my heart sinks. i go into the living room to see and there is no poo. i walk into their room and there it is.On her disney princess couch. I was mortified. Not to be graphic but it was a lot. I didnt know if i was going to cry or laugh. Laugh only because i was still on the phone with my brother and he thought the whole situation was hilarious. It was that crazy laugh you know when you are about to go absolutly nuts. See maddy has been going through a phase of taking off her diaper. Does this mean its time for training? Anyway all this happens after a long night of haley throwing up. such fun. the joys of motherhood.

0 comments: