Monday, June 30, 2008

up to no good.




It has become a daily struggle in our house keeping maddy out of trouble. She is up on the table at lease 20 times a day. no really. Its worse if there is food up there. Then when she realizes she cant get back down ... she screams at the top of her lungs "MOMMA" until i come and get her. I dont know why she hasnt learned. Ive sent her to time out and she will go sit in time out only to get up and do it again when her time out is done. Getting into the cabinets is another thing she loves to do. I dont mind that so much because that just what babies do. She likes to pretend with the pots and pans that she is in a marching band under my feet when im cooking dinner. That doesnt bother me. Maddy is my dare devil. My girl that is gonna push the limits. My risk taker.

0 comments: