Friday, April 3, 2009

Another month

Another month has gone by and still nothing to write about. I still love to get on and read other blogs but i think in doing that it makes me feel really insecure with my own blog. Other blogs are just so fun to read and i couldn't imagine one person coming across mine and saying "wow, that was interesting". But ive come to terms with that and im going to write anyway. I enjoy looking back on what i wrote months ago so here i go again, with nothing cool to say.
In the past month,
~maddy has chopped off a huge chunk of hair, right on top.Im not even sure where she got the scissors. Dont you love the picture, she has a pair of pretend scissors in her hands, and a hat to cover her new do. So many people have told me , Dont worry about it, it will grow back. Yes indeed it will but let me point out that it took two years for her to grow just enough to put in a one inch pony. Now only a comb over will work. *Sigh*

~We have gotten and update on Haley's hearing loss. She has to go to a children's hospital to get an MRI to be sure there is nothing causing the loss of hearing. She will need to be sedated for it. I'm really scared to be honest, i mean I didnt even think that there could be something wrong in her head but when they go looking, its scary to think that they could find something. Im sure every thing will be fine, its just the momma in me i guess.

~Peyton is growing like a weed. She is only one size behind Maddy. She turns one year on the 8th , yet shows no signs of walking at all. Im kinda happy about that though. After all , she is my last baby, no more for me so i am taking full advantage of all the baby qualities she still has.And how much does she look like jason? honestly. lol

~Jason just turned 25, i know hes old right. We didnt do anything extravagant, just at Alfredo and pineapple upside down cake. I tried to pull a fast one on him with trick candles but the dang things went out on the first puff. what a rip off.

~And as for me, well, nothing new here. Just doing the mommy thing. Jason and I celebrated five years of marriage so thats lovely.

and thats all she wrote, until tomorrow

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh man! You've got a lot going on. Haha I love the classic cut your own hair move. Why is it only girls who do that? It wouldn't make any difference if my boys did it! lol

That is scary about Haley! I would be so nervous too! I'm sure she'll be fine, but we'll include her in our prayers. Let us know what happens with that.

Um, did you shrink Jason down and make him into a girl? haha She really does look exactly like him. lol It kills me that you have 3 kids and I only know one of them! Ak!

I'm glad you are going to write regardless. I've kind of decided that I'm writing for me, to keep a sort of journal. That took a lot of pressure off of me. I love reading whatever you have to say! :)

mandakay said...

now i remember why i love you so, you are such a good friend!