Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 things that made me smile

Today has not started off so well. I slept on the couch last night because my mattress makes my back hurt, and my room gets so hot. Not that the couch was much better but at least i wasn't hot. When i don't get a good nights sleep I'm a grump. I'm trying my hardest to recover and not let my bad mood poison the house for the day. I was listening to family life radio and this lady said when she has a rough day she sits down and writes a list of ten things that brighten her life. So I'm inspired to do the same because today has started out rough. Here it goes.

10 things that made me smile today

1) my girls slept in their own beds past 7 o'clock
2) Haley sat down for 30 min just writing letters and her name. I'm so proud that she is eager to perfect her penmanship
3) Maddy went poo in the potty!
4) Peyton had a beautiful smile on her face when i went to get her out of her crib. She was genuinely happy to see me
5)The sun is shining
6) I found a beautiful pair of shoes for 3 dollars that retail for 120 on a local yard sale web site!
7) My house is clean
8) I chatted with my always silly mom today.
9)Haley promised to help me make monkey munch.
10) It hasn't happened yet but i know jay will come home with a smile on his face no matter how hard his day was and greet me with a kiss.

I feel better already

0 comments: