Friday, June 5, 2009

all in favor say "I"


I am bored with my hair yet again. It wont grow past a certain point so growing it long is out of the picture. Its so hot that its always pulled up and now is starting to break off. I'm pretty sure I'm going to chop it off for the summer. Here is a picture of a cut that i really like. I even love the color although its pretty wild for what i would normally do. This is a picture from the salon that i love called High Maintenance. Would this cut look good on me? Would i cause traffic accidents if i color my hair this wild? I want honest opinions because Jason tells me anything would look good on me. Although that is really sweet, it doesn't help.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

K, so you are saying that photo isn't of you? Because I would swear it is. Which makes me think it would look AMAZING on you! AMAZING!

Color like that is EXTREMELY annoying to grow out, so if that needs to be part of the picture, then don't. But, if you have the time and means to keep it up, I think it would be super fun. I like how it's totally chunky and random, not like "stripe blonde, stripe dark, stripe red." And SO shiny!

mandakay said...

lol no this is not of me. I dont really have the money to keep up with it for long but i was thinking for summer and then just go one solid color after that..... i think im for sure going to cut it like this

The Hekking Family said...

Cute do it!