Thursday, June 4, 2009

hes simply the best

The past two days have just been so nerve racking. My girls have just been testing me in every way possible. Peyton is going through the stage were she doesnt want to be put down. so she follows me around the house screaming and having a fit. Most days i can handle it flawlessly but the past two days have taken its tole on me. So my dear hubby knows how exhausted i have been and comes home with a "survival kit". First i read the card and here is what it says.
~Aleve headache medicine- for strength to last ALL DAY
~Wet ones- because you love the taste and to wipe off the ick so you can shine.( explanation at the bottom)
~ Ear plugs - for when things get a little too loud.

How sweet is that? It wasnt even much but it was the thought behind it. No matter how bratty or impossible i can be he always knows how to lift my spirits. He is my best friend, my rock, my love. And he is wonderful :)

*explanation for the wet ones- the reason he said i liked the taste is because one day i downed a cup of water that haley had dipped a wet one in. It took forever to get that taste out of my mouth. now even the smell of them makes me cringe. yuck

0 comments: