Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 my valentine

25 reasons why i love my valentine

1)He makes me smile
2)He makes me laugh
3)He knows just what to say when im down.
4)He adores his daughters
5)He adores me :)
6)He spoils me
7)He treats me with respect
8)He works hard for his family
9)He has good morals
10)He is dead sexy! ;)
11)He is a family man
12)He wants the best for us
13)He would never leave us
14)He is kind
15)He compliments me
16)He is always giddy! ALWAYS
17)He doesnt complain when i steal the covers!
18)He takes care of me when im sick.
19)He rubs my back and feet when im exausted
20)He wants to grow old with me
21) He is forgiving when im not so nice
22)He is child like
23) He would rather play games then hang in a bar (unlike so many men i know)
24)He cooks for me
25) He loves me!

These are just 25 reasons why i love my jason. There are so many more. I could go on for miles. Ive got the best valentine ever!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, amanda, I'm actually crying. I'm sitting here crying like an idiot. That's the nicest thing I've ever read and it makes me feel like I don't appreciate Ben enough. You two are so cute. I miss Jason's giddiness.