Monday, February 11, 2008

timberwind drive

We got a call yesterday saying they accepted our offer. We couldnt be more excited. I cant sleep at night because im thinking of all the things i have to do. I cant wait to decorate it. I wish i wasnt pregnant because i can hardly do anything. i have to leave the painting up to jason.... and that wouldnt be a bad thing if i werent such a controll freak.... hmmmm .... Im scared to death. now all we have to do is sign the dotted line and its ours.... wow thats really scary. I really am happy tho!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Um, Hi that's the cutest house I've ever seen. How fun for you!!!! I told ben yesterday that I'd give my right eye to be living next door to you again. Even if I had to live at crappy sheppard. Dang our husbands for making us move to different bases!

mandakay said...

i know i miss you like crazy. sheppard was really crappy but.... i miss it in a way.... well maybe just living next to you!