Monday, April 21, 2008

what routine?







trying to find a routine with a new little one has been more difficult than i thought. Nap time has been hard because i would love to have them all down at the same time..... well thats a joke. Maddy goes down without a problem.... peyton only wakes up when its quiet... go figure. and haley... my dear haley has never wanted to take a nap . im lucky if i can get her to have quiet time for more then 30 min. Other then sleep.... we are doing great. Peyton is super easy. she only cries when its time to eat or has diaper issues. Jay has been a huge help at night. My mom is down and she is sleeping in haleys bed... so haley has a mattress in our room. I dont mind her sleeping in my room for now but every night she finds her way into my bed. she acts like a soccer player in her sleep!! i swear she is sleep walking because i talk to her and she doesnt say a word. Maybe she just know how to get over on me..... its likely.... .... All i desire at this point is sleep. everything else has been wonderful. I even managed to cook everyday since ive been home from the hospital so it cant be too bad right? Ive been slacking on working with haley on the preschool stuff. Thats something that we need to find time for. Im sure ill find a routine that works..... maybe

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow. You sound remarkably coherent! I would be like, "blah blah blah I'm a zombie.." etc. You guys are so cute! I'm so impressed that you are doing so well! And cooking, too? Wow! Your family it so lucky to have you. You are a good example to me and I think of you every time I don't want to clean my house. :) Thanks for the photos and update! I've been checking your blog... :)