Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go ShOrTy, ItS yA BiRtHdAy!!!

Today is my birthday! Jason is so funny when it comes to surprises. I woke up and found "happy birthday" on my mirror. In the kitchen i found a card made by the girls, a crispy treat with one candle in it, a sweet letter from jay, a birthday pass good for whatever i want, and a t-shirt that says "its my birthday, what i say goes..... for 2 weeks." The joke behind the shirt is ive been saying for the last two weeks when i get something that it can be for my birthday. I love that he is good at surprises. Even the silly little things mean so much. So far my birthday is turning out to be pretty sweet.

In other exciting news, we are going to north carolina this saturday and i can hardly stand waiting. Haley and i made a paper chain to count down the days because she is sooo excited too. It helped her better understand how many days we had to wait. Its been a year since we have been there. This is the best birthday gift *PLUS* My in-laws offered to pay for all the gas!

0 comments: