Wednesday, October 22, 2008

how rude

So this guy comes to my house selling magazines for a scholarship. He was a sneaky little guy i have to say. He asks me to pick three magazines.... so i do.... then he says...."read the fine print and sing your name". So i read it but nothing makes sense so i ask him to break it down for me. In a nut shell he wanted me to pay him 150 dollars for the three magazines. I told him that we couldnt afford that right now and he asks me if i could get just one. Still, 50 dollars for magazines that i wont even read is silly to me. I tell him no because we are going on vacation soon and dont make very much money as it is. He kinda gets an attitude and scribbles "VOID" on the slip, huffs and puffs and says well thanks anyway. Then walks out the door. I mean if i had the money to help the guy out for college i would but ive got my own money matters that come first. He didnt even ask me if i wanted the magazines or not. Call me crazy but i think he was a little rude.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

OH my gosh! We got scammed by a guy like this when we first got married! We were BROKE like we've never been broke and Ben signed up for it. Oh man, I had to call the next day and get nasty with some person. I'm sorry you had to go through this too! That was very rude. And it's a scam.