Monday, September 8, 2008

im ready for fall ...yall







About a week ago i was browsing around hobby lobby looking at all of their festive fall decorations. It gave me an itch to dig out my stuff and decorate for fall. Im super early i know but im just so ready for summer to be done. The heat here is so bad it feels like we have been in the house all summer. not to mention the humidity. Jason wont let me decorated outside yet..... hes afraid of what the neighbors will think. I say who cares but i pick my battles and decorate the inside. Haley and maddy colored some pumpkins while we watched the Bearnstein bears Halloween. At night when the pumpkin pie scented candle is lit and the lights are out it actually feels like fall. Too bad you cant actually feel a chill in the air until late November around here. For now i can just pretend right?

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahahaha Amanda, you crack me up! You decorated super early in Texas too! I'm not going to lie though, I just though about it today. I'm excited to put up my feather wreath and the pumpkin I got on clearance last year. You inspired me so much that I think I'll go do it right now! I suuuuuuuure miss being your neighbor. *sniff sniff.