Friday, September 5, 2008

pre k




Haley had her first day of Pre k today. I didnt think she would be going this year because she didnt get a spot in the public school. We were on a waiting list and they just called me and told me to come in and fill out some paper work and she can start the next day. It all happened so fast but she went this morning and LOVED it. I decided on it because i just dont have the time to do the things i used to do with her. She was getting so bored and everyday when the school bus would stop in front of our house she would tear up asking when it was her turn.I love that you have to punch in a code in order to get to the children. This helps with my fear of intruders. The only thing that had me scared about this learning center is that they provide all the food and i cant pack a lunch for her unless she is allergic. Well i looked at the menu and my skinny mini haley girl wont eat half of those things and i didnt want her to be hungry. so i called her doctor and she wrote a note saying that i can pack a lunch for her on days that i know she wont eat whats on the menu due to her low weight. YAY. i love her doctor. I just cant have my little girl going hungry all day. Anywho, her teachers said she did so good and fit right in. When we dropped her off she kept telling me i can leave now! she is growing up too fast.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwww! School! She's so big! I'm sure she will make tons of friends and do really well. How fun for both of you!