Monday, September 29, 2008

ten things....

I'm grateful for. I saw this on someones blog and decided to copy since i have nothing interesting to write.

1) I'm grateful for sleep. Ive been waking up before 7:30 everyday for the past three weeks and sleep hasn't felt better in my whole life.

2) I'm grateful for Jason standing beside me and my decision to take Haley out of school. The support he has to offer me means more then he will ever know.

3) I'm grateful for friends. I only have a Small handful of friends but the ones i do have are genuine. They accept me for who i am, crazy ole me. And i know if i ever needed anything they would be there for me. Even the ones who don't live close ;)

4) I'm grateful for my strong marriage. A few people i know are having troubles in their relationships and its a great reminder to value what Jason and i have. I'm grateful that all i have to complain about in my marriage is the trash being taken out.

5)I'm grateful for the commissary. I know this is silly but really i am. I can spent 140 dollars and eat for a month when i shop there or i can spend 140 at kroger and eat for a week.

6) I'm grateful for my mini van. NEVER have i ever thought i would say this but with three small kids its really been a life saver. I cant wait till the day when i can trade it in but for now its very useful.

7)I'm grateful for our church. For the first time ever i feel like i belong at a church. Ive been to many other churches and i never got the feeling that i wanted to go back . I feel welcome there.

8) I'm grateful to be a women. I love it. I love dressing up, makeup, shoes, purses, manicures, pedicures.... anything girly.

9)I'm grateful for the air force. There is so much about it that i don't really care for but when its all said and done the air force has given us a great life so far. We have met some great people through the air force also. Im not sure where we would be without it.

10) Im grateful for the Internet. I dont think i could live without it. thats sad but true. I love that so much information is at my finger tips. Im addicted to blogger, myspace, gossip columns.... its a sad truth.

Of course im grateful for so much more then this. But these are just a few random things im grateful for.

0 comments: